So I've done a bit of shopping at the GAP, they had some amazing sales lately! It really pays off being a loyal customer to a store in my opinion & having their credit card as long as you pay it off every month. Last week they had 35% off, plus I had a 15% off extra coupon for a mess up on a previous order, and also had some rewards that I used. So here is some of my favorite items that I picked up at the GAP.
1.GAP Anchor Print Navy Skinny Khakis - Found this at my local store on crazy clearance $19
2.GAP Tiny Bicycle Print Tee - Super cute casual tee, perfect to layer under cardi, bought size S, for little extra room.
3. GAP Dolman Sleeve Cowlneck Tee - Love it! Bought S Tall. (clearance tee plus 30% and 15% off!!)
4. GAP Essential Cami
- My favorite new tanks!! Got them when they were on sale for $10, with
extra 30%, then 15% off, bought the super neon pink, white, grey, nude.
5. GAP Bird Graphic Tee - LOVE LOVE LOVE this cute tee!!
6. GAP Chambray Tunic - Great sale price! A little over-sized but great for a casual day!
7. GAP Floral Jeans
- I was up in the air about this one for a while, but recently marked
down to $24.99 I went for it (could not use the 35%, only the 15%)
8. GAP Mini Stripe Infinity Scarf in coral
9. GAP Luxlight V-neck Cardigan - Awesome basic cardigan, got it in grey, green & navy!
10. GAP Dot Print Cardigan - Love the bright print!
11. GAP Neon Cardi in neon blazing pink (this color is on a super good clearance)
12. GAP Super Skinny Neon Twill Pants - Cost me about $15, super bright but love it, perfect for summer. Also has a side zipper so no bulk on front!
13. GAP Utility Jacket - Haven't received this one yet, but hopefully I will love it!
14. GAP Dolman Sleeve Stripe Tee - Although Bad reviews on the GAP website I LOVE mines! Bought the white with black and green stripes in a Size S Tall, which makes a nice tunic.
One additional thing I bought that I don't see on there is the GAP Camo Print Super Skinny Jeans, that I love very much and you can see me wearing it in this post HERE.